Frequently asked questions
How do I view a property?
Properties on our website are move in ready and are shown by appointment only. Appointments can be made via our website or by calling our office at (812)422-2431. Prior to scheduling a showing we ask that you drive by the property, feel free to peek in the windows. In order to schedule a showing you must be ready to place a holding fee once the application is approved and sign a lease within the next 30 days.
What do I need to do to apply for a property?
You will first view the property. After that you may complete an application. When you return the application you will need to pay the application fee of $30 per application and submit a state issued ID. We accept only money orders or cashier checks.Application Online
What do I need to qualify?
1. All tenants 18 and older must complete an application.Application Online
2. A credit check will be run to verify there are no outstanding judgments. (Medical collections do not apply)
3. You must be able to show a 6 month payment history. The amount must be from one creditor and must be 75% of the rental amount. For example: Rent is $400, payment must be more than $300 per month, this payment had to be paid on time every month for the past 6 month.
4. You must show a current 6 month source of income. Income must be three times the rent.
5. You must have a 6 month income that can be verifiable. (W-2 s, check stubs, etc.)
6. Past rental references are required and will be checked.
7. One eviction may be allowed.
8. If applying for a residence where tenant pays utilities, you must show proof of eligibility for utility service. All applications are subject to approval and may be denied for failure to meet one or more of our rental criteria.
I would like to rent one of your properties but would like a few things changed before I sign a lease.
When you fill out the application you must put in writing what you are requesting. These requests will be taken into consideration when processing your application.
Can I have a pet in my rental?
Certain pets are allowed on certain properties. Contact the tenant manager of that property for details. Pets that are NOT allowed are: Rats, Mice, Snakes, Ferrets, Lixar, Iguanas, and Rabbits. Dogs that are NOT allowed are Rottweilers, Doberman, Pincer, Pit Bulls, Chow, German Shepard, Akita, or any other breed of dog with a vicious history. Other breeds or types of animals may be excluded at Fetter Properties discretion. No dogs over 40 pounds will be allowed without permission.Pet Responsibility Form
Is there a charge to have a pet in my rental?
You may have up to two approved pets. For each pet there is a $200 non refundable deposit and an increase of 5% (per pet) on the rent.Pet Responsibility Form